Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Holiday Gift Ideas For All Budgets Part 2 of 2: Palettes & Sets







I absolutely love this palette.  It has every color that you'll ever need especially if you're the type who likes neutral or is a natural makeup type of gal.  This is a great palette for a great price.  The texture is velvety and the colors are very pigmented.  Perfect for all skin tones!








MAC Holiday Collection ($27 - $71.50 CAD)
What's great about this collection is that there are so many sets to choose from whether it be eyes, lips, or face.  I think they are great, if you're willing to spend the money for them.
 
Laura Mercier Flawless Face Kit ($65 USD)
I love Laura Mercier's line of cosmetics.  This kit has everything you need to create that flawless face everyone aims to achieve.  I own all of these products in full size and I absolutely love them!  This is a definate must have!



The Balm Shady Lady Palette ($38 USD)
This palette is only available at Sephora and is a limited editon.  I can't say enough great things about this palette.  It has almost every color you need to create any look.  The colors have shimmer in them but they're not so shimmery that it's overbearing.  I also love that the shadows are super pigmented so a little will go a long way.  They also very easy to blend.  Another favorite in my collection.









No comments:

Post a Comment