Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blush Pretty The Beauty Board: Summer Loving Event


I'm a lover of all things makeup and beauty so I became really excited when I heard about Blush Pretty's The Beauty Board: Summer Loving Event.  If you're not sure what this event is all about it's an event where you get to try out new and exciting products from various beauty brands.  So come on out for an afternoon of beauty fun with some of your favourite and new beauty brands.



WHEN:  Sunday August 14, 2011
TIME:  2-6pm
WHERE: TBD

There are only 50 tickets available for this event!  Tickets are $25 for the first 25 people!  And $30 once those tickets are sold out.  So hurry up and get your early bird ticket!  I got mine...will I see you there?

Check out Blush Pretty's website HERE to for more information.  
To purchase your tickets right away click HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment