Wednesday, October 19, 2011

L'Oreal Paris La Couleur Infallable Review



I'm probably the last blogger to write a review on this awesome product but being a mommy of 3 it's kinda hard to find the time to actually test products considering I only wear makeup on the weekends AND if I happen to step out of the house (which is rarely).

But with further a do I bring you L'Oreal Paris La Couleur Infallable.  I was sent 9 our of the 11 colors and they are just gorgeous.  To be honest, I've never come across any eyeshadow like these before.  They seem to be a cross between a pressed eyeshadow and a pigment (if that makes sense).  When you open the little jar of shadow you'll notice a black little stop which keeps the shadows in place.  It would also be a good idea not to toss these out as you can use it to press the shadow back into place after using it.


005 Purple Obsession, 007 Unlimited Sky, 002 Hourglass Beige

The texture of the shadows feels a bit spongy when you pressed down lightly with your finger.  They almost have a cream like silky feel when you give it a swipe.  It's also best to apply these with your finger or a flat synthetic eyeshadow brush.  I like that the shadows are extremely pigmented and long lasting.  If you're someone with oily eyelids like myself this is something you might like to try.  L'oreal claims that the shadows last up to 24hrs but I'm not one to wear eyeshadows for that long.  Do you know anyone who does?  But never the less I'm pretty sure this is true as I wore mine for up to at least 14 hrs and it did not budge!


015 Flasback Silver, 009 Permanent Kaki, 001 Time Resist White


006 All Night Blue, 013 Burning Black, 004 Forever Pink

I'm not much of a metallic eyeshadow wearer but you can definitely achieve that bold eye look with these.  I would say these shadows are great for going out at night especially if you're into the club scene.  I do like these and I wished they were also available in a matte formulation.  Perhaps that's something L'oreal is willing to do in the future? ;-p


Suggested retail price $10.99 CAD

2 comments:

  1. Burning Black is gorgeous, love the purple sparkle it has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! That one is my favourite out of all of them! :)

    ReplyDelete