Monday, December 5, 2011

This Is My Grownup Christmas Wish...List!

Every year I put out a Christmas Wish List to family and friends.  Here's what I want this year that is beauty and related.  Check it out!


I loved the original palette so much that I just have to have the 2nd one too!


What's not to love about this?  It's just gorgeous!  I'd love this for highlighting.


I really like that this has different shades of blush and a highlighter and bronzer.  No need to take out  several different compacts to create a look for your cheeks when it's all here!


I'm on a hunt for a new eye cream cause the one I'm using now isn't working for me.  I'm hoping this one does!


I need a new skin regimen for my body especially since my skin has been going through some wacky changes due to post pregnancy and the weather.  Hoping this kit works out for me.  Plus it's all organic which is a bonus!

What's on your grownup wish list?!

2 comments:

  1. I'll take that Naked Palette 2 if anyone is willing to gift it to me - if I do buy it it will be after the hype dies down ;) Also, I've already bought myself enough at the One Of A Kind show this year LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just hoping someone gets it for me for Christmas or my birthday (February 10). If no one gets it then I'll just wait for the hype to die down too.

    ReplyDelete